Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I'm back

Well I was away slightly longer than planned.........
Basically what happened was that I moved into my new flat then the telephone company decided that they were very hopeless and I couldn't get a phone line from them for 2 months. I would have been quicker learning how to connect the cables myself.

Anyway I now have a phone line and 1mb broadband which is very lovely and fast. So hopefully I will be posting more here.

At the moment I'm trying to get organised. I'm lucky enough that I have a spare bedroom which I am planning to have a sofabed in but mostly to use as a stash/sewing room. I'm looking around for storage ideas at the moment and so tomorrow I am planning a trip to the hell that is Ikea. I feel like I have been living in furniture shops for the past two months and if I never have to assemble flat pack furniture from barely understandable instructions with holes that don't line up, it will be brilliant.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I am happy your move was success. All the best to the Ikea visit too.