Monday, September 11, 2006

2 weeks to go...

I can't quite believe it but there's only two weeks to go until I fly to the USA. For those who asked in comments, I'm going to Park city in Utah to attend the 2006 Shepherd's bush retreat. I'm also going to visit the Shepherd's bush shop in Ogden. Its a short trip - only a week and pretty packed. Luckily I've got a week off when I come back to recover.

I received a lovely exchange package this morning as part of the SBEBB redwork exchange. It came from the lovely Satomi in Japan and she stitches beautifully. I've put it on my bookcase in the hall with most of my other exchanges. Blogger isn't being very helpful with photographs today so the picture comes via webshots.

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by pjmckuk

I''ve got to go now as I've got work tonight and need to get ready.

No comments: