Monday, June 06, 2011

Race for life update

Well the Race for life was yesterday and it went very well. I managed to finish in 48 minutes 50 secs which I was very pleased with as I thought I was going much slower than last year but I ended up finishing quicker.

My Sister and I before the run.



Me crossing the line.



My sister, my mum and I after the run. My mum couldn't run this year but is planning to take part next year.



The post race scene.



There's still time to donate and win a prize in my Race for life draw. My donation page is at Race for life and I've listed the rules/prizes for the draw in my last post. As of tonight, including some off line donations that aren't on my online page, my total is sitting at £243, which I'm very pleased with. A very big thank you for all that have donated.

2 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Congratulations on your finish! That is a tremendous undertaking.

Flavaknits said...

Well done Paula ! And what a great total for your fundraising.