Monday, April 01, 2013

March Madness progress

Really can't quite believe that March is over already.  What has made it particularly unbelievable is the very wintery weather.  Scotland doesn't have the best weather but snow at the end of March is fairly unusual and it snowed most days last week.

March has been a pretty good month for craft progress.

First, of course, was Autumn Queen.  I had hoped for more stitchy progress but my hands are causing me a few problems at the moment again.

Autumn queen

Knitting wise I finished these very bright socks which are very much in keeping with the neon clothes in the shops just now.  I'm having flash backs to 1984 when I go into a clothes shop just now. I wore a lot of neon then including some very bright tights - my school had a very strict brown uniform but no one thought to specify colour of the tights we wore.

Day glow goth socks


There has been a little bit of a jewellery product line going on.

Lots of bracelets

March bracelets

Some assorted other stuff

March Jewellery 2

There are a couple of more jewellery bits but as they are for gifts, I can't share just yet.

April's theme is Amazon April - to work on your biggest projects.  I have a more than few things that fit into that.  I'm planning to work on my long term sock yarn left over blanket.  Also I think some of my long term Chatelaine projects might need some attention.


5 comments:

geeky Heather said...

Your Autumn Queen is just lovely...you are making me feel inspired to work on mine, even though I have a loooooong way to go!! Beautiful beading you've done, too!

Gillie said...

This weather world wide is crazy. A very productive month for you. Love the jewellery.

Nic said...

Wow, you've been busy. Autumn queen is looking good. Great beading. And congrats on finishing the socks

Karoline said...

Gorgeous finishes, congratulations on finishing Autumn Queen

MysteryKnitter said...

Gorgeous work once again!