Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Update time

Sorry for the long gap. I must try and make time for post here.

Big news is that I have the keys to my house and I'm in the process of getting organised. Some of the flooring is down and I got some furniture delivered today. I'm also in the process of getting an internet connection organised. I can't use my current ISP as they won't wire in broadband or a phone line to a 2nd floor flat.

I seem to have a huge list of things to do but I'm making time for stitching. In the past few weeks I've stitching ornaments for the TWBB ornament exchange. Its my favourite exchange ever. I love making ornaments and this gives me the ideal excuse to make a few. You also get some lovely ones in return. I can't share any pictures yet though.

I've also been stitching on Christmas mystery 1 and part 11 is finished. The last part is coming out early courtesy of Martina to allow us all to finish before christmas and get it framed. I've put the picture of my WIP in my webshots album.

Just after my last blog entry, I went to the chatelaine class in London and had a fab time meeting Martina and everyone else. We got a kit for a lovely needlecase and fob which I finished recently. Again there are pictures of it and the class in the webshots album.

I'm away to work now. Night shift tonight.

No comments: