Friday, September 02, 2005

GTG sampler HD


To get the holiday off to a good start, I've got a stitching HD to share. Its a sampler designed by Kate who hosted the GTG and surprised us all with the design and the materials to stitch it with.
This weekend. I'm planning to try and get some completed pieces finished off or framed. I have a gift piece in progress for my dad's mediation teacher who is leaving their group to run a group in Edinburgh. I've also picked out 2 designs for the exchanges I'm taking part in as part of the Stitching bloggers exchange board.
On other news, I ordered a new computer yesterday. I'm getting a imac. I've been thinking about getting it for a while but the time is finally right. My current computer is going to be put to good use by my parents. Their computer is about to give up so the timing is good.

No comments: