Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I really don't know where the time goes

Nearly another 2 weeks with out a post. I have been busy though. 2 weekends ago, I was at a UK GTG which was very enjoyable. We were all given some fabric and threads to stitch a GTG sampler designed by Kate. Mine should be finished this weekend so hopefully I will have a HD or two by the end of the weekend.
Tomorrow is my last day at work for 3 whole weeks. I have taken 2 weeks off work for holidays and with my strange shift patterns, that turns into 3 weeks. So there will a lot of stitching and knitting being done over the next few weeks. I don't have any plans to go away anywhere as yet.
On a non stitching note, my sister has booked her wedding date for 2nd June 2007. I've promised to make the invitations and favours and all that sort of stuff. My mum is making the bride and bridemaids dresses. I'm Chief Bridesmaid so I get to boss the other 3 about. There was only supposed to be 3 of us but one of her friends "invited" herself to be bridesmaid and my sister didn't have the heart to say no. Of coure there will be a wedding sampler. I'm not sure what yet as my sister isn't really a floral type person. I've stitched a Scooby doo design for her which she absolutely loves. I'm not sure that scooby doo is right for a wedding sampler.

No comments: