Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I can't wait for the weekend

I really can't wait for this weekend as I'm heading off to a UK stitching GTG. I''m looking forward to catching up with some stitching friends and get to drool over some HDs and WIPs. And to cap it all, some of us are heading to Wye needlecraft on the Sunday for some stitching shopping therapy.
Not really sure that I should been spending anything though. I've spent a bit recently on various things including some cotton tape yarn for a jumper and other wool for a couple of different projects. I also went a bit mad last Saturday and bought a load of card making stuff on QVC. I've not been doing much card making of late and I really miss it. Quite a bit of the stuff is for making Christmas cards. I am a big fan of Christmas stuff and a lot of my stitching is Christmas related also. The first thing I ordered arrived yesterday and I'm very impressed at the quality of the card and embellishments I received. Now I just need to find some time to make some cards.
I've decided roughly what I want to stitch for the Stitching blogger's redwork exchange after getting the name of the person I am sending to. This weekend I need to pick up a couple of things so I can get started. I've also signed up for the Halloween exchange. So far I've decide what I'm going to finish the item as but I've not quite narrowed down the exact design.

No comments: