Monday, August 08, 2005

Tired day

I've been trying to keep myself busy today. I finished night shift this morning at 8 and due to some really crap planning by my boss, I am back on day shift tomorrow morning. So today has been a exercise in keeping awake so I will sleep tonight. I only nodded off at two points though. The first time was in mid converstion with my aunt whilst she was driving us back from a local shopping centre and then again at about 7 when I was trying to watch the TV. The next thing I knew it was 9 o clock and the phone was ringing.

Stitching wise, I've signed up for a few exchanges on the stitching bloggers exchange board. I used to take part in a lot of exchanges in the past on various yahoogroups that I belonged to and I've organised quite a few too. Lately most of the groups I'm on aren't having exchanges so when I saw the posts for the exchange board, I decided to take the plunge. The first one is the redwork exchange. I have a fairly good idea what I'm going to stitch for it after reading the recipents blog. I've ordered some supplies so once they arrive, I will get started.

I'm off work after Thursday until Tuesday so the plan for the weekend is to stitch, stitch and stitch some more. I also need to sort my stash area as its a bit of a state plus I want to go through my stash and sort some stuff for trading at the UKGTG and possibly to sell some stuff off on ebay. I know I have a few things that I know I won't stitch.

No comments: