Sunday, April 30, 2006

Oops..

Where did the past week go. I had every intention of posting here a couple of times in the past week but something happened to stop it every time. What makes it worse is that I've been off work on holiday for the past week so I've had more time to myself (in theory at least).
Thank you everyone who commented on my last post. Your comments are very much appreciated. I wish my suitcase was bigger and I could sneak a few of you in it when I'm going to Utah. I'm still a bit overexcited about the trip. I bought my flight tickets on Monday and accomodation is being booked just now. I'm meeting Adana from the Shepherds bush BB in Chicago and we are travelling on to Salt lake together. Adana has been tons of help whilst planning the trip and I can't wait to meet her.

Stitching wise, I've finished 2 more things - Wnter snapperland and a heritage hedgehog design. PIctures will follow shortly once I get the camera out again. I've started 2 new projects too - Grape threadkeeper book and Japanese Octagon box, which are both Chatelaine projects and I'm trying to catch both up as I'm a few months behind on each.

No comments: