Thursday, August 10, 2006

Keeping busy

No news on the job front. I'm still on holiday from work so I've been keeping busy. The organisation of my craft room continues slowly.

I have some knitting HDs to share

Firstly some gloves knitted from the Fetching pattern featured in Knitty Summer 2006. I loved knitting these and cables are my new love - they are much easier to knit than I would have thought. I've got more cashmerino aran to knit some more



And a simple garter stitch scarf from some cheap yarn called funky chunky



I've also finished stitching another coutry companions design from a Cross stitcher cover kit.



Today I'm planning to get some more finishing done. I've got a couple of exchanges to work on too.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

Sometimes it is better to give up. I hit my head against that brick wall enough of times, until I had no choice but to give up. The brick wall would never give in.
I am glad you like cables. I have my favorites too, but I could never knit them. They are too complicated for me. I'd mess them up right away.
I like your stitching projects too. Sweet and simple.