Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Weekend catch up

This will the third time I've tried to post this as blogger has been acting up.

This past weekend, I didn't have to work so I had my parents and my aunt over for dinner. Dinner went well apart from when my dad was opening a bottle of sparkling wine and set the cork off. It shot up and smashed my light fitting to pieces so I've going to have to brave Ikea to buy a replacement.
Other than that, the week has been okay. I got some very good news about a long awaited pay rise. I haven't had a lot of time to stitch but I have done some more finishing





Today was a great mail day. I got 4 lovely balls of sock yarn that I bought off ebay, my monthly Essy's friend kit from Elegant stitch and finally a lovely scissor fob from Judith as part of the Rotation stitchers scissor fob exchange.

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by pjmckuk

One more work day till I have 13 days off. I'm planning 13 days of extra sleep, stitching, knitting, finishing and stash organisation

No comments: