Thursday, February 08, 2007

Valentine exchange arrives

Today has been mostly unexciting - some housework and food shopping. But there was a high point when I got my Valentine exchange package from the sorting office. I'm sure the postman only tries to deliver things when he knows that I'm out.

My Valentine exchange was stitched by Helen, who will, I'm sure, have beautifully posed pictures of this as she takes amazing pictures of her stitched things. By a strange coincidence, I stitched for Helen in the Needlework smalls exchange this month.



She also included some lovely extras.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! And yes, you're right - Helen does take beautiful "staged" pictures of her pieces!

stitcherw said...

What a fun exchange package to get, that would really make for a great mail day.
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi from Japan!
What a lovely exchange present!
It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I've just been admiring this on Helen's blog. What a lovely exchange!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous heart!

Karoline said...

It's a lovely exchange, congratulations