Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Here comes the rain again

Alledgedly this is supposed to be summer here.  So far all it has done is rain.  Today was really bad and the power has been flickering a little although there is no lightening in sight.   Just more rain.

Stitching wise, I haven't managed to stitch as much recently.  Just seem to be working a lot and when I come home, I don't feel like stitching.   However I don't have to work again until Saturday so there may be some stitching progress.

I've hanging out on the Rotation stitcher's BB over the past few weeks.  I have a sort of  rotation just now but I'm not really liking some of my WIPs.  I also have quite a few long term UFOs that I would like to get finished and some that I couldn't care less about.  My stitching tastes have changed so much over the past few years and I think getting rid of some of my stuff might make me feel better too.  Fresh home, fresh start so to speak.

I just need to get a list of everything I have started together and figure out what I still like.  And then figure out a plan to finish some of it. 

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

You will tame those projects. I just know it.