Saturday, July 31, 2004

Sunshine and stitching

Okay so summer has finally arrived. Yay.

Sadly I have to work all weekend but hopefully it will still be sunny on Monday.

As you can probably see below, I have managed some stitching progress. I'm really enjoying mini mystery f because of the lovely colours. The silk n colors that Martina has used for the jewel in the centre is just such vivid colours. I'm really looking forward to the Sapphire mini mystery because its my birthstone.

I've been thinking a lot about my stitching recently and I have just finished typing a big post listing all 29 of my WIPs on the Rotation stitchers board. I want to reduce the amount of started things I have, mostly due to the fact that some stuff has been hanging about for far too long. So many things have been started and finished since starting some of them.

So the plan is to finish some of the smaller stuff and concentrate on the WIPs that I actually like just now. More mirabilia starts would be good too. I kind of stopped stitching much Mirabilia stuff about a year ago. Stitching Shimmering mermaid seems to have reawakened my interest.
Further to the plan, I'm going to try and set myself some realistic stitching goals each month to see if that works for me. I know I can't do a strict order rotation because I end up abandoning it but goals might work better for me.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I have a list. I use Excel for that. There I see what I still have to start and what I have started. But all my stash is not there.