Friday, August 20, 2004

More stitching progress

I have a little more stitching progress to show you


Sixteen spot Lady bug by Dimples
Posted by Hello

I stitched this for Susan's Wee Beastie round robin. I am enjoying partcipating in the round robin. I have a terrible habit of procrastinating over things and then rushing to finish them. Two years ago, I stitched Scooby Doo and the mystery machine for my sister for Christmas. I finished the stitching and framing on Christmas eve. Never again.

I've been stash buying this week. First off, I got the TW Christmas collection book from Amazon for the small amount of £9.77 which is pretty good. I'm a big fan of Christmas stitching. Then I ordered the Holiday fibre pack by the Association of International needlework dyers. That arrived today so I did some drooling over the threads when I arrived home tonight.

At the moment I'm trying to concentrate on the needlework stuff I have already started but my iron will collapsed last night and I started Emerald mermaid by Mirabilia. She looks like being a pretty quick stitch too.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I have had a knitting fever a long time. Now I have a stitching fever. I try to finish a scarf I have on my needles. Your ladybug is pretty.