Saturday, August 14, 2004

Stitching Progress

Well I have some stitching progress to report. I finished this one today.

Country companions Christmas sweater
Posted by Hello

I love stitching country companions designs. I have almost every single one ever publish whether in kits or charts or magazines. I would love to end up having stitched them all (about 170 or so) but I somehow don't really think that is realistic unless I live to about 400.
On other news, night shift still continues. I'm working this Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully it won't be too busy. The other trained nurse I am on with is lovely to work with so no tension which is great. The house move is approaching too. The builders are going to phone me around the 23rd to arrange a preinspection visit. I guess I better do some more packing.

No comments: