Monday, June 06, 2005

2 weeks of freedom

2 weeks without having to go to work began today. The past weekend has been pretty busy with a big party at my parents' for my dad's 60th birthday. It was a great but very long day. My sister and her DBF stayed at my house which made them my first overnight guests. It was good to see lots of relatives who I haven't seen for a while and took some lovely photographs. Later this summer, my aunt and uncle from Ontario are coming over for a visit. I haven't seen them for 10 years so it will be good catching up.

Stitching wise, I'm almost done with Mystery 7. I think I will finish tonight. Last month I did the finishing for a load of ornaments. I stll need to get some photographs of them. I also stitched and framed some of the country companions cover kits from the recent stitching magazines. I had previously searched for some cheap frames for these cover kits design without success. Finally I was in Ikea about 2 weeks ago and they have frames that are £2 for a pack of two which fit perfectly. They only sell them in dark blue and white but fortunately that suited me.

I'm away to try and finish mystery 7 now. The chatelaine WIPs are a bit out of control at present so I need to get some of them done.

No comments: