Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Framed stuff and gifts

Okay so it appears that blogger doesn't like the version of the Safari browser that I use so I have had to download firefox to use with blogger.

The best thing that happened this week is that I got the most beautiful gift from Elisabeth as part of the Stitching bloggers exchange.






I am very impressed at Elisabeth's finishing skills. My finishing skills at the moment don't really extend much beyond pillow type ornaments and the odd bellpull.

I updated my webshots album today with a few finishes and some newly framed stuff. My latest finish ( or at least the latest one I can share) is Buddha from a kit by Pinn designs. Its going to be a gift for my parents. Hopefully it will be the last project that I take on as a obligation gift on behalf of some else. Perhaps that will be after I finish the 4 or 5 things I have decided that should stitch for other people that they don't even know about.

No comments: