Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas frenzy

This time of year is one of my favourite times. I would prefer it even more of if it wasn't dark most of the time and if it was a little warmer but no matter. I do live in a fairly northerly bit of the world and summer days are very long here.
Thanks to everyone who commented on my Christmas elf fairy. I've posted a few Christmas tree photographs today. Apart from one or tow ornaments which were gifts, all the stuff on my tree is made by me or I have received it in an exchange over the past few years. I've taken part in the TWBB's ornament exchange every year recently so I have quite a few lovely ornaments that I have received from fellow stitchers. So if you've ever sent me an ornament in an exchange, you sould be able to see it.





Not much stitching has been going on around here for the past few weeks. I'm knitting a few gifts this year so they have had to take priority. I've just got one gift to finish and then I'm done. I've also been making lots of Christmas cards which are almost done too. I picked up the frame and mounts that I had made for Christmas mystery 1 today so I'm going to get that stretched and into its frame this week. I have to work on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but after that I'm not back until the 26th so I'm going to be busy. I've got 5 days off over New year and I'm planning a serious stitchathon. In spite of being Scottish, I'm not found of New year so I have no plans at all except stitching

No comments: