The title says it all really. I finished the stitching in January this year and I finally completed the finishing on it last night.
I made a couple of changes on it. No initials on the front and no year inside. Partly because they were stitched over one which I don't like doing and also because I felt it looked fine without it. I used a premade cord around the edges rather than making it mainly because I had the perfect colour in my stash. I also found some random oddments of Vikki Clayton silk in my stash to wrap on the thread rings.
Here is the outside.
And here is the inside.
I took some more pictures in the daylight today which I think shows it better.
Tonight I'm off to a local knitting group for a meet up. I'm hoping to finish the Cranford mitts that I'm knitting.