Friday, May 01, 2009

April progress and May goals

For April, I said I would

1. Finish a Lacy cardigan that I'm currently knitting. I've only got the sleeves to go.
- Yes I finished it.

2. Finish at least one pair of socks
- I finished my Jungle stripe socks

3. Start and finish my Socktopus April sock club socks once they arrive.
- I've started them but I'm having a few problems with the pattern on one of the rows and with the stitch count.

4. Finish at least part 1 of Autumn Watergarden and try to finish part 2.
- Didn't even manage a stitch in it.

5. Finish the box side of Japanese Octagon box and start the next part.
- Yes and I've made quite a bit of the progress on the next part, the first side of the scissor holder

6. Stitch my part of a group wall hanging project that I'm part of.
- No


For May, I plan to

1. Stitch my part of a group wall hanging that I'm part of.

2. Finish the first half of the Japanese Octagon box scissor holder and make a start on the next part.

3. Finish Part 1 of Autumn watergarden and start part 2

4. Knit 1 pair of socks from the new CookieA book for the Cookie A KAL that I've joined on Ravelry.

5. Finish my Socktopus club socks provided I can get the pattern problem sorted.

1 comment:

Flavaknits said...

I'm with you for number 5 lol! And am in awe at how much you achieved in April - well done you!

Mx