For April, I said I would
1. Finish a Lacy cardigan that I'm currently knitting. I've only got the sleeves to go.
- Yes I finished it.
2. Finish at least one pair of socks
- I finished my Jungle stripe socks
3. Start and finish my Socktopus April sock club socks once they arrive.
- I've started them but I'm having a few problems with the pattern on one of the rows and with the stitch count.
4. Finish at least part 1 of Autumn Watergarden and try to finish part 2.
- Didn't even manage a stitch in it.
5. Finish the box side of Japanese Octagon box and start the next part.
- Yes and I've made quite a bit of the progress on the next part, the first side of the scissor holder
6. Stitch my part of a group wall hanging project that I'm part of.
For May, I plan to
1. Stitch my part of a group wall hanging that I'm part of.
2. Finish the first half of the Japanese Octagon box scissor holder and make a start on the next part.
3. Finish Part 1 of Autumn watergarden and start part 2
4. Knit 1 pair of socks from the new CookieA book for the Cookie A KAL that I've joined on Ravelry.
5. Finish my Socktopus club socks provided I can get the pattern problem sorted.