Saturday, June 10, 2006

28 degrees..

I think summer has arrived. Its 28 degrees Celsius here and its been that or slightly cooler for the past week. And no rain either. I am enjoying the lovely weather except at 2 am this morning when I couldn't sleep because it was so warm. For those who don't live here or have never visited, Britain isn't really an air conditioning country mainly because it isn't usually warm enough to need it lol. So at 2 am, I decided to stitch for a bit until it cooled down. I've got to work the next couple of days so I'm hoping its a bit cooler tonight

Recently I've been trying to make an effort to get my to be finish/framed pile down a little. With the trip to the US in September, I'm trying hard not to buy stash too so I'm trying to stitch from stash also. I"ve come to realise that I have far too much stuff waiting to be stitched and its not really very finanically sensible.
So first off some finishing photographs - Shepherds Bush Spooky time and an Orna Willis needlepoint design.



I've also finished a couple of things Meadow Hill by Shepherds bush and May's Essy friends piece which was designed by Drawn thread.



I'm off to watch Doctor Who now and try to cool down a bit.

No comments: