Friday, June 23, 2006

Off on my travels

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments on Trick or treat. I am pretty critical of my stitching sometimes but I can assure you all that the seams on the base of the box are a bit wonky. But its the base and no one will see it.
I've got an early start tomorrow but I really don't mind because I"m off to a stitchers GTG this weekend. Two stitchers, Belinda from the US and Angela from Australia, are visiting our shores just now and Karoline is hosting a GTG this weekend so we can all meet up. I'm combining it with a few days away in Yorkshire and visiting Leeds and York.
The suitcase is almost packed and I've got a few stitchy things still to pack, I'm hoping to get a bit of stitching progress while I'm away so I should have a few pictures to share on my return.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: