Thursday, April 02, 2009

March progress and April goals

For March I hoped I would

1. Finish my Central Park Hoodie - I only have a little bit of each sleeve, the hood and the button bands to do so its achievable - Yay I managed this as you can see from the last post

2. Finish one pair of socks currently on the needles - again achievable as I'm on the second sock of one pair - Again I managed this as per my last post.

3. Stitch at least the first part of Autumn Watergarden - Not quite but I made some progress.

4. Finish stitching the box side of Japanese Octagon box and make a start on at least one more section - Well I've almost finished the box side.

In addition I managed to start and finish Violets by Shepherd's bush and make a previous finish into a biscornu. I've also been doing a little beading of some bracelets and a watch strap.


For April I plan to

1. Finish a Lacy cardigan that I'm currently knitting. I've only got the sleeves to go.

2. Finish at least one pair of socks

3. Start and finish my Socktopus April sock club socks once they arrive.

4. Finish at least part 1 of Autumn Watergarden and try to finish part 2.

5. Finish the box side of Japanese Octagon box and start the next part.

6. Stitch my part of a group wall hanging project that I'm part of.

No comments: