Monday, September 13, 2004

Stitching blogger's QOTW

Do you stitch small projects one at a time that you can finish quickly, have numerous large projects going at once that you rotate,
or both? How does your current system work for you and have you thought about changing it?

My system is kind of a mixture of both. I have quite few large and small porjects that I rotate through in a haphazard way but I also stitch quite a few small things that I start and finish straight away. I find it means that I stitch more. I have thought about having a more rigid rotation but my stitching time isn't particularly predictable and varies a lot from week to week.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I stitch one project at a time. It feels the best method for me right now. I enjoy stitching that flower ring. After that I must stitch another flower ring. But that is in the future.