Monday, September 27, 2004

Where does the time go ?

I was sure it wasn't that long since I last posted but apparently it is. Not a long changing around here. Work is still busy and annoying the heck out of me. I've applied for a couple of job still in the same line of work but completely different type of work. I don't know how I'll get on with them, I just know that I need to leave my current job before it completely hacks me off.
The other main hassle at present is the flat saga. The flat is still not ready. The builder wrote to me last week and told me that it still had no power but it might be sorted by today. They forgot that this weekend was a holiday weekend and everything is shut today around here so no news today. Hopefully I will hear something tomorrow. Basically they are going to give less than 14 days notice till completion so once I hear, it will be busy, busy around here.

Stitching wise I have finished Mini mystery F and a couple of other things. Pictures of them all are in my webshots album. So I am now down to 25 WIPs plus one RR. I've got a new RR to start with some friends that I have stitched with already plus I have finally succumbed to the Ornament RR with a round starting in November.

Back to work tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to it. An ex student that I mentored has started work in my ward and he is one of the most annoying men I have ever met. He doesn't seem to realise that he doesn't know everything. Perhaps he has changed in the year since I last worked with him but I'm not entirely convinced. I shall try to smile sweetly and ignore him.

No comments: