Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Stitching blogger's QOTW

Been very busy at work and home hence the absence of posts.
First off, the Stitching blogger's QOTW
If you could design your dream needlework/cross stitch shop, what would it be like?
My dream shop would have a wall of fibres, silks and cottons in all sorts of colours. I would then have a rack with lots of fabrics especially overdyes with a daylight light so you can see the colours properly. In one corner I'd have a couple of comfy chairs with a large book case beside it with all the charts so you can take your time looking at them. I would have a room in the back for workshops and stitching clubs. I would have lots of models on the walls and a display of buttons and charms. It would have lots of TWs and Chatelaines and Mirabilas.


No comments: